SP230D Pevensey Castle Sunset
230D Pevensey Castle Sunset
Pevensey Castle at Sunset, The castle tower ramparts and grounds, you can walk through the grounds. A golden sunset with a dramatic colourful sky of deep gold, yellow, purple and blue. The sunset has given the castle a rich golden color and even the grass has a golden fields touch. The castle is an original medieval castle built in A.D 290. Used by the Saxons King Harold II in 1042, in 1066 the battle of Hastings it was used by William the Conqueror. Around 1190-1220 the present twin-towered gatehouse was constructed one of the earliest known examples of this type. The castle was last used in WWII as a military base, in case of German invasion. Now part of English Heritage Centre and a main tourist attraction. on the outskirts of Eastbourne and close to Herstmonceux Castle 8miles away.
* This product is in stock now and ready for immediate FREE Delivery or Collection in Eastbourne Area.
* If you do not live locally, this and all other pictures are printed to order, and will be delivered to you within 7-10 days, usually a lot quicker.
* Professional high quality picture printed on thick photographic gloss paper, this allows you to easily frame it to your own requirments and/ or be able to post it as a gift in a cardboard tube.
* Size: 24x16.5 inches or 609x419mm
* Handmade in the UK.
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk