SP230A Pevensey Castle at Sunset
230A Pevensey Castle at Sunset
Pevensey Castle Drawbridge and gatehouse entrance with a dramatic sunset. lit up by the deep orange and purple pink sky, Original medieval castle built in A.D 290. Used by the Saxons King Harold II in 1042, in 1066 the battle of Hastings by William the Conqueror. Last used in WWII as a military base, in case of German invasion. Now part of English Heritage.
* This product is in stock now and ready for immediate FREE Delivery or Collection in Eastbourne Area.
* If you do not live locally, this and all other pictures are printed to order, and will be delivered to you within 7-10 days, usually a lot quicker.
* Professional high quality picture printed on thick photographic gloss paper, this allows you to easily frame it to your own requirments and/ or be able to post it as a gift in a cardboard tube.
* Size: 24x16.5 inches or 609x419mm
* Handmade in the UK.
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk