SP159 the view from Cow Gap
159 the view from Cow Gap
Cow Gap is the view from the lower part of Beachy Head looking towards Eastbourne East Sussex, over Holywell. From here you can see towards Eastbourne and the Pier and over to Hastings on a good day. The white cliffs are part of the seven sisters, Beachy head and the Southdowns national park, the Southdowns are a huge tourist attraction for the town. this is the Southdowns way path towards Eastbourne. by Lionel Fraser.
* This product is in stock now and ready for immediate FREE Delivery or Collection in Eastbourne Area.
* If you do not live locally, this and all other pictures are printed to order, and will be delivered to you within 7-10 days, usually a lot quicker.
* Professional high quality picture printed on thick photographic gloss paper, this allows you to easily frame it to your own requirments and/ or be able to post it as a gift in a cardboard tube.
* Size: 24x16.5 inches or 609x419mm
* Handmade in the UK.
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk