SP139A Wartling is a village
139A Wartling is a village on the outskirts of Eastbourne, East Sussex, England. The village is located between Bexhill and Hailsham, ten miles (16 km) west of the latter, and at the northern edge of the Pevensey Levels. The parish includes the two settlements of Wartling itself and Boreham Street.Wartling is mentioned in the Domesday Book, when there was a chapel there. The current church, dedicated to St Mary Magdalene and linked with Herstmonceux, was built in the 13th century, probably on the same site as the chapel had been.
* This product is in stock now and ready for immediate FREE Delivery or Collection in Eastbourne Area.
* If you do not live locally, this and all other pictures are printed to order, and will be delivered to you within 7-10 days, usually a lot quicker.
* Professional high quality picture printed on thick photographic gloss paper, this allows you to easily frame it to your own requirments and/ or be able to post it as a gift in a cardboard tube.
* Size: 24x16.5 inches or 609x419mm
* Handmade in the UK.
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk