SP136 The White Horse of Litlington
136 The White Horse of Litlington, During the 19th century, a chalk figure of a horse was cut into the downs to the west of the village. The figure, known as the Litlington White Horse, replaced an earlier one known to have been present from many years before. It is one of the lesser-known of the nine white horse figures located outside Wiltshire. It likely has been eclipsed by the nearby Long Man of Wilmington hill figure, famous in part because of its unknown origin.
* This product is in stock now and ready for immediate FREE Delivery or Collection in Eastbourne Area.
* If you do not live locally, this and all other pictures are printed to order, and will be delivered to you within 7-10 days, usually a lot quicker.
* Professional high quality picture printed on thick photographic gloss paper, this allows you to easily frame it to your own requirments and/ or be able to post it as a gift in a cardboard tube.
* Size: 24x16.5 inches or 609x419mm
* Handmade in the UK.
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk