SP134G3 On Top of The Longman of Wilmington
View from the top of the Southdowns the Longman of Wilmington Eastbourne, looking towards Arlington reservoir, Alfriston and Lewes, This panoramic view captures the stunning view of Eastbourne and the Southdowns. A view of the countryside with a patchwork of fields and rolling hills, the greens and yellows rapeseed fields with a small village on the distance horizon in the valley. The chalk path leading out of the picture is marked on an historic map as the starting point of the Giants Causeway. Longman of Wilmington, Eastbourne, East Sussex, England.
* This product is in stock now and ready for immediate FREE Delivery or Collection in Eastbourne Area.
* If you do not live locally, this and all other pictures are printed to order, and will be delivered to you within 7-10 days, usually a lot quicker.
* Professional high quality picture printed on thick photographic gloss paper, this allows you to easily frame it to your own requirments and/ or be able to post it as a gift in a cardboard tube.
* Size: 24x16.5 inches or 609x419mm
* Handmade in the UK.
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk