SP129A1 The Longman of Wilmington Rapeseed Field Gat
129A1 The Longman of Wilmington Rapeseed Field Gate
Longman of Wilmington, farm gate, View of the longman of Wilmington from the rapeseed fields path below. The footpath leads through the fields towards the church from Litlington end. The chalk man dates as far back as stonehenge and is an Enlish Heritage site. you can walk right over the top and the view on top is stunning and always different. Picture by Lionel Fraser, pictures of Eastbourne
* This product is in stock now and ready for immediate FREE Delivery or Collection in Eastbourne Area.
* If you do not live locally, this and all other pictures are printed to order, and will be delivered to you within 7-10 days, usually a lot quicker.
* Professional high quality picture printed on thick photographic gloss paper, this allows you to easily frame it to your own requirments and/ or be able to post it as a gift in a cardboard tube.
* Size: 24x16.5 inches or 609x419mm
* Handmade in the UK.
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk