SP104A Eastbourne Carpet Gardens
104A Eastbourne Pier Carpet Gardens Eastbourne Pier and Carpet Gardens is a main tourist attraction, Its a picture postcard of Eastbourne, the seafront looks so picturesque. Eastbourne seafront wouldn’t be what it is without the pier that was built in 1866 but seven years later the land half was swept away in a storm and rebuilt at a higher level. The pier use to have a thousand seater theatre and camera obscure and a dance hall.
* This product is in stock now and ready for immediate FREE Delivery or Collection in Eastbourne Area.
* If you do not live locally, this and all other pictures are printed to order, and will be delivered to you within 7-10 days, usually a lot quicker.
* Professional high quality picture printed on thick photographic gloss paper, this allows you to easily frame it to your own requirments and/ or be able to post it as a gift in a cardboard tube.
* Size: 24x16.5 inches or 609x419mm
* Handmade in the UK.
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk