SP100B The Seven Sisters
100B The Seven Sisters
The Seven Sisters; The Coast Guard Cottages Path at Cuckmere Haven is part of the Southdowns National Park. The Cliffs are so called because of the seven undulating hills they form. On the door step of Eastbourne, it is one of the most popular tourist attractions. You can walk along the beautiful twisting Cuckmere Valley River down to the base of the cliff. Popular for walking, bird watching, cycling and canoeing. Look out for the WWII lookout posts near the cliff end. The Seven Sisters have been used for many famous film locations and even used as the White cliffs of Dover in some shots. The cliffs start at Seaford head join to Birling Gap and Beachy Head Eastbourne. the Southdowns rolling hills and cliffs looking over the English Channel England’s most famous sight and a huge tourist attraction. Belle Tout lighthouse can be seen at the top of Beachy Head in the distance.
* This product is in stock now and ready for immediate FREE Delivery or Collection in Eastbourne Area.
* If you do not live locally, this and all other pictures are printed to order, and will be delivered to you within 7-10 days, usually a lot quicker.
* Professional high quality picture printed on thick photographic gloss paper, this allows you to easily frame it to your own requirments and/ or be able to post it as a gift in a cardboard tube.
* Size: 24x16.5 inches or 609x419mm
* Handmade in the UK.
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk