107A3 Seagull on a Signpost
107A3 Seagull on a signpost, maybe it's not sure which way to go, The English seaside wouldn’t be what it is without an army or seagulls squawking. Gulls or seagulls are seabirds of the family Laridae in the sub-order Lari. They are most closely related to the terns and only distantly related to auks, skimmers, and more distantly to the waders. Seen here with Eastbourne Pier in the background, standing out proud on the beach groyne from the blue sea and sky behind. White and grey traditional British Seagull in close-up detail. Standing on rusty groyne, side on profile. Adults have light grey backs, white under parts, and black wing tips with white 'mirrors'. Their legs are pink, with webbed feet and they have heavy, slightly hooked bills marked with a red spot.
Eastbourne Pier is a very British pier and is magnificent example of a Victorian English pier.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk