SP107A2 Seagull on Beach Groyne
107A2 Seagull on Beach Groyne Seagull on Beach Groyne, The English seaside wouldn’t be what it is without an army or seagulls squawking. Gulls or seagulls are seabirds of the family Laridae in the sub-order Lari. They are most closely related to the terns and only distantly related to auks, skimmers, and more distantly to the waders. Seen here with Eastbourne Pier in the background, standing out proud on the beach groyne from the blue sea and sky behind. White and grey traditional British Seagull in close-up detail. Standing on rusty groyne, side on profile. Adults have light grey backs, white under parts, and black wing tips with white 'mirrors'. Their legs are pink, with webbed feet and they have heavy, slightly hooked bills marked with a red spot. Eastbourne Pier is a very British pier and is magnificent example of a Victorian English pier.
* This product is in stock now and ready for immediate FREE Delivery or Collection in Eastbourne Area.
* If you do not live locally, this and all other pictures are printed to order, and will be delivered to you within 7-10 days, usually a lot quicker.
* Professional high quality picture printed on thick photographic gloss paper, this allows you to easily frame it to your own requirments and/ or be able to post it as a gift in a cardboard tube.
* Size: 24x16.5 inches or 609x419mm
* Handmade in the UK.
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk