99P Hope Gap Seven Sisters
99P Hope Gap Seven Sisters Panoramic View
A clear view from Hope Gap to all The Seven Sisters, part of the Southdowns National Park. The Cliffs are so called because of the seven undulating hills they form. On the door step of Eastbourne, it is one of the most popular tourist attractions. You can walk along the beautiful twisting Cuckmere Valley River down to the base of the cliff.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* The watermark you see in this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk