421 Farmer herding his sheep down a countryside
421 Farmer herding his sheep down a countryside lane.
The famer herding his sheep down the countryside lane, towards Seaford head and the hills and valley of the Seven Sisters. The farmer and his Sheepdogs sheepherding, The Cuckmere Haven Valley, English Channel between Eastbourne and Seaford. It is a popular tourist destination, where they can engage in long walks, or water activities on the river. The beach at Cuckmere Haven is next to the famous chalk cliffs, the Seven Sisters. The Cuckmere River at The Seven Sisters Country Park is part of the Southdowns National Park.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk