330A1 All Saints Chapel Eastbourne
330A1 All Saints Chapel Eastbourne is unlike any other venue in Sussex. It has a Belgian Altar, German stained glass and a unique Font which can best be described as “ Harry Potterish!"The All Saints site was originally an Anglo-Catholic nunnery and convalescent home, designed by Henry Woodyer. All Saints was built between 1867 and 1869 with land donated by the 7th Duke of Devonshire, the Chapel was added in 1874.The site was an NHS hospital for many years, and the hospital wards nursed thousands of patients until its necessary closing in 2004.The site was then purchased from the Eastbourne Hospitals NHS Trust, by Berkeley who systematically transformed the buildings into a majestic haven of bespoke luxury homes.The Chapel has become a place of community.The recent re-birth of the communal Chapel, inclusively shares the beauty of the building with everyone, as were the original intentions.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk