307P St Saviour's Church Eastbourne
307P St Saviour's Church was built in 1868 on a turnip field granted to the town by the Duke of Devonshire. Founded in 1865, the red brick and ashlar building was completed in 1868. The whole church is tall, but the broach spire; the tallest in Eastbourne and is locacted in the centre of the town, Pictures of Eastbourne and Sussex by Lionel Fraser, part of the Eastbourne on Canvas Collection of photographic art, www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk