307B1 Eastbourne Town Hall
307B1 Eastbourne Town Hall, designed by W. Tadman Foulkes, architectural style for his large, prominently sited town hall, built between 1884 and 1886; Nikolaus Pevsner is described as "Free Renaissance". A large clock tower (whose clock was installed in 1892 by Gillett & Johnston) dominates the building, but it is not centrally placed; the left and right sections are different in appearance and symmetry as well.
Pictures of Eastbourne and Sussex by Lionel Fraser, part of the Eastbourne on Canvas Collection of photographic art, www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk