307A Eastbourne Railway Station
307A Eastbourne's present railway station was built and designed by F.D. Brick, in 1886. It is a mixture of French and Italian architecture reflecting the confidence and affluence of the place and the time. It is dominated by a large pagoda like lantern to illuminate the interior and a clock tower with a French-style pyramidal roof.
Pictures of Eastbourne and Sussex by Lionel Fraser, part of the Eastbourne on Canvas Collection of photographic art, www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk