306B The Angel of Victory Statue
306B The Angel of Victory Statue, War Memorial by H.C.Fehr, placed on the roundabout at the end of Devonshire Place. A superb work by one of the masters of New Sculpture, the Angel of Victory stands atop a small globe with wreaths and with wings upraised. In one hand holding a wreath, in the other a downward pointing sword to make the sign of the cross erected in 1920 and is a focal point of all major memorial services. Pictures of Eastbourne and Sussex by Lionel Fraser, part of the Eastbourne on Canvas Collection of photographic art, www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk