304 The Victorian Eastbourne Pavilion Tea rooms
304 The Victorian Eastbourne Pavilion Tea rooms with sunset. The gardens and Victorian lamp posts, seagulls flying in the sunset, flag flying in the wind, redoubt fortress, end of the prom. Eastbourne Pavilion tearooms is the place to have traditional English afternoon tea, High tea is an old fashioned British past time but one still taken by many. Afternoon tea with cucumber sandwiches, Cream tea, scones and Victoria sponge. The traditional British seaside resort, walk along the promenade from Eastbourne Pier towards the redoubt fortress and its the place to have a traditional English cup of tea. You can also see the one of the original Kiosks from the pier when it was first built.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk