181F Sherlock Holmes House, East Dean Village
181F Sherlock Holmes House, East Dean Village, Eastbourne, East Sussex, England, In the middle of the old Village Green. A traditional old English pub on a village green. On the Beachy Head and Seven Sister trail, walkers and ramblers path. Next to the house of Sherlock Holmes.
HOLMES RETIRED TO THE DOWNS: According to the preface to His Last Bow, Holmes retired to “a small farm upon the Downs, five miles from Eastbourne”.
SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE KNEW THE AREA: The celebrated author was born nearby, in Crowborough, East Sussex, and is believed to have visited East Dean in later years.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk