181B East Dean village
181B East Dean village, Eastbourne, East Sussex, England, In the middle of the old village green is a traditional old English pub on a village green, The Tiger Inn. On the Beachy Head and Seven Sister trail, walkers and ramblers path, so when you need a break, from your long walk. Next to the house of Sherlock Holmes.
East Dean and Friston is a civil parish in the Wealden District of East Sussex, England. The two villages in the parish are in a dry valley on the South Downs - between Eastbourne three miles (4.8 km) to the east and Seaford an equal distance to the west. The main A259 road goes through both village centres. East Dean lies in the valley bottom: Friston is at the top of the hill to the west. Within both villages are a large number of buildings of historic interest. The church in East Dean, dedicated to St Simon and St Jude, has a Saxon tower and an unusual Tapsel gate (preventing cattle from entering the churchyard); that at Friston is dedicated to St Mary the Virgin
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk