139C Wartling is a village church
139C Wartling is a village church on the outskirts of Eastbourne, East Sussex, England. The village is located between Bexhill and Hailsham, ten miles (16 km) west of the latter, and at the northern edge of the Pevensey Levels. The parish includes the two settlements of Wartling itself and Boreham Street.Wartling is mentioned in the Domesday Book, when there was a chapel there. The current church, dedicated to St Mary Magdalene and linked with Herstmonceux, was built in the 13th century, probably on the same site as the chapel had been.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk