136 The White Horse of Litlington
136 The White Horse of Litlington, During the 19th century, a chalk figure of a horse was cut into the downs to the west of the village. The figure, known as the Litlington White Horse, replaced an earlier one known to have been present from many years before. It is one of the lesser-known of the nine white horse figures located outside Wiltshire. It likely has been eclipsed by the nearby Long Man of Wilmington hill figure, famous in part because of its unknown origin.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk