134G3 On Top of The Longman of Wilmington
View from the top of the Southdowns the Longman of Wilmington Eastbourne, looking towards Arlington reservoir, Alfriston and Lewes, This panoramic view captures the stunning view of Eastbourne and the Southdowns. A view of the countryside with a patchwork of fields and rolling hills, the greens and yellows rapeseed fields with a small village on the distance horizon in the valley. The chalk path leading out of the picture is marked on an historic map as the starting point of the Giants Causeway. Longman of Wilmington, Eastbourne, East Sussex, England.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk