129C1 The Longman of Wilmington, Corn Field
129C1 The Longman of Wilmington, Corn Field Longman of Wilmington, corn fields leading your eye towards the view of the longman of Wilmington from the road side below. The footpath leads through the fields towards the church from Litlington end. The chalk man dates as far back as stonehenge and is an English Heritage site. you can walk right over the top and the view on top is stunning and always different.
* This product is in stock now and ready for immediate FREE Delivery or Collection in Eastbourne Area.
* If you do not live locally, this and all other pictures are printed to order, and will be delivered to you within 7-10 days, usually a lot quicker.
* Professional high quality picture printed on thick photographic gloss paper, this allows you to easily frame it to your own requirments and/ or be able to post it as a gift in a cardboard tube.
* Size: 24x16.5 inches or 609x419mm
* Handmade in the UK.
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk