129A1 The Longman of Wilmington Rapeseed Field Gat
129A1 The Longman of Wilmington Rapeseed Field Gate
Longman of Wilmington, farm gate, View of the longman of Wilmington from the rapeseed fields path below. The footpath leads through the fields towards the church from Litlington end. The chalk man dates as far back as stonehenge and is an Enlish Heritage site. you can walk right over the top and the view on top is stunning and always different. Picture by Lionel Fraser, pictures of Eastbourne
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk