122A1 Friston Hill Church St Mary's
122A1 Friston Hill Church St Mary's, The pond in the front St Marys church Friston Hill, looking across the pond with the reflection of the sky trees and church in the water. Ramblers walk across the Southdowns to Belle Tout Lighthouse from the back of the church. This old English country church is at the top of Friston Hill East Dean. The church has a swing Tapsel gate. Cherry blossom on the trees and wooden jetty and a meadow of lush green grass and buttercups. The stunning English Countryside with a dramatic skyline with sun beams through the clouds on sunny day.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk