112E Eastbourne Bandstand and Cavendish Hotel
112E Eastbourne Bandstand and Cavendish Hotel, Seafront and hotels, Grand parade Eastbourne, 2014.
The newly refurbished bandstand, Grand parade Eastbourne, 2014
The Original Bandstand built 1893 at a cost of £350 known as 'The Birdcage', it lasted for just 50 years.
The replacement bandstand was built 1935 in an Art Deco style at a cost of £32,000. It established a fine tradition of Military band music over the years.
Click the link below to see archive footage of the opening ceremony from British Pathe News
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk