100P Seven Sisters Panoramic
100P Seven Sisters Panoramic View on Canvas
The Seven Sisters, part of the Southdowns National Park. The Cliffs are so called because of the seven undulating hills they form. On the door step of Eastbourne, it is one of the most popular tourist attractions. You can walk along the beautiful twisting Cuckmere Valley River down to the base of the cliff. Voted one of the top 10 views of England.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* The watermark you see in this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk