100D2 Seven Sisters Portrait
100D2 Seven Sisters in Portrait
The Seven Sisters Country Park is part of the Southdowns National Park. The Cliffs are so called because of the seven undulating hills they form. On the door step of Eastbourne, it is one of the most popular tourist attractions. You can walk along the beautiful twisting Cuckmere Valley River down to the base of the cliff. Popular for walking, bird watching, cycling and canoeing. The Seven Sisters have been used for many famous film locations and even used as the White cliffs of Dover in some shots. The cliffs start at Seaford head join to Birling Gap and Beachy Head Eastbourne.
* Choose your size option from the pull down menu.
* FREE Delivery UK mainland only 7-10 working days.
* This is a professional high quality wrapped canvas round a wood frame, 38mm deep.
* Handmade in the UK.
* Other sizes available from the prices page.
* This picture can also be ordered in a black and white
* The watermark you see across this picture will not appear on your purchased picture. www.picturesofeastbourne.co.uk